4 Ingredients: Berry-Lemon Iced Tea
I’ve been making this berry lemon iced tea drink since early June and I have to say, it’s quickly become a favorite in my home!
I first made it on a Sunday afternoon after coming across another summer drink recipe that looked amazing but sadly had one too many ingredients I did not have on hand or wanted to go out and have to buy.
I figured I could come up with something on my own with ingredients I normally keep in my kitchen.
So I kept things pretty simple.
I pulled out some iced tea mix and combined that with lemons, strawberries and then finished it off with a small amount of vanilla extract.
Below is the recipe but honestly making this drink is so easy that I shouldn’t even refer to it as a recipe. It’s basically just a few steps and then you’re done.
Below are the 4 ingredients I used:
Strawberries, lemons, iced tea mix, and vanilla extract:
As I mentioned earlier, this drink is very easy to make.
Start by preparing your iced tea and then cutting up your fruit…
Add the lemons and strawberries to your iced tea…
Add some lemon juice and vanilla extract
I didn’t get a picture of me adding the lemon juice and vanilla extract, honestly, I was working on this at midnight and by this point, I was dreaming of my bed but once you add that in your done!
- Raspberry iced tea mix, (I used my local supermarket’s store brand but you can use whichever brand you prefer)
- 1 lb of strawberries
- 3 lemons
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Prepare your iced tea, following your brand’s instructions. (My iced tea mix recipe is for 1 gallon of water and eight scoops of iced tea).
- Cut one lemon in half and squeeze out as much juice as you can. You are only juicing one of the 3 lemons. The other two lemons will be cut up to add to the drink.
- Next, cut your strawberries and the remaining two lemons to your desired size and shape (make sure to remove any seeds from the lemons).
- Now add your fruit into the iced tea.
- Add the lemon juice, careful not to get any seeds into your juice. I squeezed my lemon over a separate bowl first to catch any seeds.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Stir everything to combine. All done!
This drink is good to go as soon as you finish making it and will only taste better and better as it sits.
Something to keep in mind: use good vanilla extract. When I made this for the blog post, I used a different, more affordable, vanilla extract from what I usually use but I noticed the difference. My preferred vanilla extract brand is La Flor.
ok friends, thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!
Sending happy, safe, and healthy vibes your way…May God bless you and your family today and every beautiful day to come
Please don’t forget to pin and share with friends if you liked this post.